You own a business, so this means that you’re used to wearing many hats. Your responsibilities range from payroll and hiring to sales and operations, and even IT and administration. Wouldn’t it be great to have one of those responsibilities off of your shoulders? There are a wealth of resources to be found for those who would like to outsource some of their tasks, but how do you decide if a particular task or area of work that needs to be done is worth doing yourself?
First, sit down with other members of your leadership team, and determine which tasks absolutely must be completed by you or your employees. Next, determine which tasks and areas of work are most well-suited to your team – in other words, what are you and your team passionate about and really, really good at? Everything else is fair game for outsourcing. Now, I’m not saying you need to outsource everything in the fair game bucket, but it will give you a good idea of where you ought to look for outside help. For example, if your company specializes in graphic design, you wouldn’t spend your money on a design firm when it was time to design collateral or a new logo, but you might hire an outside firm to handle your books – creatives don’t want to crunch numbers all day long!
Chances are, unless you specialize in office technology or IT infrastructure, you might have IT support at the top of that list you just made. If that’s the case, we’d love to help you out! Let us get you started with your research process and tell you a little bit about what we do:
- We are a financially stable company. You can count on us to be here long-term and stand by all of our work. To date, over 300 companies in the Indy area have trusted us to upgrade, maintain, and fix their computer network and we have a stellar regional reputation.
- We GUARANTEE a faster response time from our 24/7/365 help desk. When your computer network goes down, you need it fixed immediately so you can get back to running your business. Our 24/7 help desk enables us to respond to any crisis faster than an internal IT department.
- We can schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours so as not to interrupt your business. System upgrades and installations can bring down your system for several hours. That’s why we can schedule these types of upgrades during the evening or weekends so as not to interrupt your 9-5 business.
- We are far less expensive than hiring full time computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save your thousands on hiring, salary, and benefits.
- Our technicians are highly trained to solve your problems fast and cost effectively. Our technicians maintain vendor certifications and have over 20 years of combined field experience working on hundreds of other computer networks. They are trained to find the most cost effective solution to your problem instead of charging you for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t necessary.
- We are big enough to handle any computer job and small enough to still provide you the individual attention you deserve. As a customer, you will have direct access to me, the owner, to handle any problems, concerns, questions, or issues you may have.
- We offer low, predicable rate project pricing. Unlike other computer support companies, we offer special block rates and fixed monthly fees for many of our services and we guarantee to deliver your solutions without charging hidden fees. This gives you peace of mind knowing you won’t end up with a bill 2 or 3 times more than you anticipated or getting hit with hidden charges or extra hours.